Privacy and Safety
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from October 1st , 2022.
Any questions or concerns regarding these policies and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com
WHO ARE WE?
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
When accessing the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions you may take, during your visit. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
WHAT WE COLLECT
The Practice Party enables users to provide information in various ways. Users provide information on our website through fillable forms, contact forms, responding to surveys, searching the website, leaving comments or other feedback, and order services via the Website. We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We do collect data through automatic data collections technologies including Google Analytics which helps us gather information about your browsing patterns, actions taken on our site and the type of browsing equipment you use. These technologies give us information on your location in the world, how often you visit our Website, and any communications between your computer and our Website.
Included in the items which are collected are (but not limited to):
- type of computer you use
- your Internet connection
- your IP address
- your operating system
- your browser type
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use this information for statistical data and will not include any of your personal information. The data we collect is used to improve our Website and the services we offer.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service experience, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Website, like other commercial websites, uses a small file on your computer’s hard drive, called a cookie. The cookies help us collect information about how the site is used.
Some of the information gathered by cookies are:
- date and time of visits
- page views
- time spent on the site
- sites visited before and after our own
- and your IP address
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences making the user experience more enjoyable. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
THIRD PARTY USE
Our Website does use third party advertisements, ad networks and servers, content builders, and other applications which includes Google Meet, Doozzoo, among others. Third parties may use their own stand-alone cookies and other tracking technologies to collect information when you use our website. Some information they collect may be associated with your personal information. They may also collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services. Third parties may use the information they collect to give you content based on interest-based advertising.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any website you visit after leaving our Website.
OUR EMAIL POLICIES
All information you send via email will be maintained in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all emails sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and ensure you clearly understand how to contact the sender. All email messages will also contain complete information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further email communication from us.
HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect your information in order to support your participation in the activities you select on our Website. Should you sign up for our newsletter, or purchase service from us, we collect your information. We use the information we collect to track your preferences and to track which of our services are selected by our viewers. Most of the time, you engage in activities on our site without providing any personal information. When you choose to register for a service you are required to provide some information through the provided forms.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are dedicated to never sell, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer any information collected either automatically or through your voluntary action.
We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you including Google Meet, Doozzoo, among other applications.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Company.
We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets and/or business.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION AND SECURING INFORMATION TRANSMISSIONS
To the best of our ability, we employ a reasonable method to be sure the security of your information and the information we collect automatically stays intact. We use regular security measures with only reputable security vendors.
We recognize that email is not the most secure way to communicate. Please do not send any confidential information via email. If you choose to, you assume all risks. There is some information you may enter on our Website which may be submitted securely through Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Your credit card information or other sensitive information will not be shared through email.
Often, the Company may use software programs to analyze statistics to be used in assessing the number of visitors to different areas of our site, what activities or information is most interesting to you as a user, analyze computer specifications, and system preferences or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Company uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Those living in the European Union are entitled to certain information and rights under General Data Protection Regulation which include:
- We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We only request information which is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. You are not required to provide consent of any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
RIGHTS UNDER CCPA
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
You have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note that we are not required to:
- Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
- Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
- Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from selling your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your personal information.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Protection Against Discrimination
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
- Deny services to you;
- Charge different prices or rates for services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Provide a different level or quality of services to you; or
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for services or a different level or quality of services.
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to our business by your personal information.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to Exercise Your Rights
If you choose to contact directly by email, you will need to provide us with:
- Enough information to identify you (e.g., your full name, address and customer or matter reference number);
- Proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- A description of what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
- We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information, or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
- Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with your request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.